Location: Banja Luka, RS or Remote (from your Home)
Business hours: Fixed, Monday-Friday 14-22h CET Banja Luka
Communication: English, Skype, Dropbox
Type: full-time (8 hours daily)
Salary: Full-time (160 hours monthly)
Start at 400 EUR
Never working overtime and on weekends (Saturday, Sunday)
Two weeks paid vacation
6 paid days for holidays
Payments: Weekly, each Monday
Payment options: cash, Payoneer
1. The only requirement is that you are: intelligent, hard-working, proficient in English, and eager to learn. We will teach you the rest!
2. We are a global web design company working exclusively with US-based clients. We are in business for 10 years.
3. You would be in charge of the existing client accounts. To elaborate: every previous client has an account with us, and your mission is to maximise the revenues we gain from each client. Together with our other teams (production, sales, website reviewers), you need to find ways to provide more value for our clients, and in return, they would provide us with more tasks. Required natural skills: an eye to spot a business opportunity.
4. Advanced computer skills are more than welcome, but not necessary. By advanced computer skills we mean, you know how to set up and use Dropbox, connect to FTP server, do super simple change in a code editor, etc.
It is required to pass:
207 Eye for business (duration: 30 minutes or more)
The purpose of this assignment is to test your ability of spotting a client that can bring us more work in the future.
After you send test results, please send us your CV with your photo too, as a reply to the email where you send test results.
2. If you pass the 207, we will test you on one additional assignment:
208 Client brief review test (duration: 30 minutes or more)
3. Shortlisted candidates can visit us in our office during our business hours, to see what we do and if it does work for you (duration of visit: 1 hour to 8 hours, depending on if you like it or not).
- VIEW TEST
The tests will show you exactly how your typical working day would look like and what kind of tasks you would work on.