Test duration: 4 hours
The test will show you exactly how your typical working day looks like and what kind of tasks you would work on.
When to take test: You can do the test when you wish and email us the solution. Our recommendation is that you do it in one, 4 hours long period. That's how we do it in our daily production. That way you can see if that kind of work dynamics fits you.
Time tracking: please track it youself
If you pass the test, you would be paid for taking the test.
If you do not pass the test, you would NOT be paid fo taking test.
Taking test is free of charge and anyone can do it.
This test task is in use since 2019.
Our test assignments are only for testing purposes. We give you real client work, that we completed months ago for a client. Your test work will not be shown or sold to any of our clients or any other third party. We do not own copyright over your test work. You own all legal copyright over your test work and you can do whatever you want with it.
Please download the parent theme and all other necessary files from this link and then:
1. Create a child theme
2. Register custom post type "news"
3. Create "Blog page" (from PSD file) and display those "news" - 2 per page (3 pages minimum)
Screenshot (Open in full size):
4. Use the latest Bootstrap CSS framework
5. Pagination must work.
6. Create sticky Menu in header and link "Blog page". You can choose the layout of the menu yourself.
1. Please send all necessary files with README file on how to set it up in local to this email address email@example.com
2. Please do NOT send it as a Google Drive file.
3. Please send it as Dropbox link or as email attachment.
4. You can use WeTransfer too.
5. Please do not send solution as Rapidshare or similar service link.
6. Please name the files in this format: WP_FirstName_LastName.zip
7. If you have any questions, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org