Test duration: 4 hours
The test will show you exactly how your typical working day looks like and what kind of tasks you would work on.
When to take test: You can do the test when you wish and email us the solution. Our recommendation is that you do it in one, 4 hours long period. That's how we do it in our daily production. That way you can see if that kind of work dynamics fits you.
Time tracking: please track it youself
If you pass the test, you would be paid for taking the test.
If you do not pass the test, you would NOT be paid fo taking test.
Taking test is free of charge and anyone can do it.
This test task is in use since 14th October, 2021.
Our test assignments are only for testing purposes. We give you real client work, that we completed months ago for a client. Your test work will not be shown or sold to any of our clients or any other third party. We do not own copyright over your test work. You own all legal copyright over your test work and you can do whatever you want with it.
#1 TASK (Duration 4 hours)
Client (MOVA) is a perfumes distributor in California.
They are now expanding their business from California to the rest of the US.
They want us to present this via short animation/video (5-10 seconds)
This is a rough scenario:
- draw out the map of California (asset included)
- show 10 brand logos, that they sell, across the California map (asset included)
- zoom out the map of California and show the whole US map (asset included)
- show the client logo (MOVA) over the US map
Idea is to present that they are authorized sellers of these brands in California and now they are going to expand to the rest of the US.
The scenario above is just a rough idea, you can use your imagination to present this as you like in 5-10 seconds, but animation has to include all of these elements in sensible meaning to tell this story.
Assets for the project (maps, logos, colors)
Video size 800x800, 1:1 ratio.
Final delivery: GIF, MP4
Optional delivery: Lottie
Please note, this is not a real company, this is just for test purposes, so no need to google for the company, etc.
1. The solution should be delivered in GIF or MP4 format.
2. We do NOT need your source file.
3. Please email the solution to email@example.com
4. Please do NOT send it as a Google Drive file.
5. Please send it as direct Dropbox link or as email attachment.
6. If sending as Dropbox link, please remove ‘?dl=0’ from the end of Dropbox link and replace ‘www’ at beginning with ‘dl’, so link would look like: https://dl.dropbox.com/s/kp4Mlxjewx/ArtDirector_FirstName_LastName.png
7. Please do not send solution as Rapidshare or similar service link.
8. Please name file in this format: Motion_Designer_FirstName_LastName
9. If you have any questions, please email them to firstname.lastname@example.org