Test duration: 3 hours
The test will show you exactly how your typical working day looks like and what kind of tasks you would work on.
When to take test: You can do the test when you wish and email us the solution. Our recommendation is that you do it in one, 3 hours long period. That's how we do it in our daily production. That way you can see if that kind of work dynamics fits you.
Time tracking: please track it youself
If you pass the test, you would be paid for taking the test.
If you do not pass the test, you would NOT be paid fo taking test.
Taking test is free of charge and anyone can do it.
This test task is in use since 19th December, 2017
Our test assignments are only for testing purposes. We give you real client work, that we completed months ago for a client. Your test work will not be shown or sold to any of our clients or any other third party. We do not own copyright over your test work. You own all legal copyright over your test work and you can do whatever you want with it.
TASK #1: Design "Campaign Page" (Estimated time: 2h)
Approved SignUp Page
Based on approved "SignUp" page and on below wireframe, make Campaign Page Design.
You don't have to follow wire totally, it is just there to serve as reference for elements needed on page.
TASK #2: Inner page (Estimated time: 1h)
This was original brief and estimate for complete project:
For homepage we would need 4 hours for concept
For Segment pages (Worship, Commercial Villas, Residential) we would need 2 hours more.
I am looking to for a single page site, vertical scrolling type of layout.
I know this is very rough (and let me know if it is not enough of a starting point):
Websites we like:
Anyway, we finished home page design, here it is
Now your task is, as per brief, to do one of following pages (Worship, Commercial Villas, Residential). Any of it is good since it will be based on same template.
We don't have any additional content for it, or any additional info, so you need to make something up for that page as per clients request in PDF above, as for content you can use lorem ispum.
1. The solution should be delivered in JPG or PNG format.
2. We do NOT need your PSD.
3. Please email the solution to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Please do NOT send it as a Google Drive file.
5. Please send it as direct Dropbox link or as email attachment.
6. If sending as Dropbox link, please remove ‘?dl=0’ from the end of Dropbox link and replace ‘www’ at beginning with ‘dl’, so link would look like: https://dl.dropbox.com/s/kp4Mlxjewx/Designer_FirstName_LastName.png
7. Please do not send solution as Rapidshare or similar service link.
8. Please name file in this format: Designer_FirstName_LastName.png
9. If you have any questions, please email them to email@example.com